Getting people to buy something is always tricky—just ask any salesperson you know! Buyers are getting smarter, especially when it concerns a purchase as significant as a new home.
What makes a house attractive to potential buyers? Can simple renovation projects,such as window replacement in Orange County and surrounding areas, give significant results?We scoured the web for answers, and here are five house features that make buyers give a home a second look:
- Gorgeous Landscape Lighting. It’s first on the National Association of Home Builders’ most-wanted outdoor features list, and it’s easy to see why. Well-executed outdoor lighting is a smart and effective way of catching potential buyers’ attention before they even reach your front door. Play up your landscape by spotlighting specimen trees or illuminating walkways using different light fixtures.
- Appealing Outdoor Spaces.An attractive deck or patio will appeal to buyers who like staying home as well as those who simply love the outdoors.This works really well if your house is located in an area with scenic views and breathtaking greenery.
- Beautiful Entry Doors. This shouldn’t come as a surprise.An impressive-looking entry door is important in bringing the home’s overall architectural design together and vastly improving its curb appeal. But doors must not stop at simply looking good. Buyers will also look at durability. They will be inclined to purchase houses with doors thatsufficiently provide security, privacy, and protection from the elements.
- Attractive but Modest Kitchens. The key is not to make the kitchen fancier than the rest of the house. Opt for simpler updates, such as eat-in kitchens. It gives your home something extra, a hearty quality, and it is likely to appeal to buyers with children. In terms of paint, think modern colors to give the space a fresher look.
- Energy-Efficient Windows. Buyers want a comfortable house, but they don’t want extra features that only blowup their electricity bills. It’s a good thing ENERGY STAR–qualified replacement windows exist. These come with special coatings and vacuum-sealed panes that significantly reduce heat transfer through the glass. This way, the temperature inside the home is kept at comfortable levels all the time. These windows also come with improved weather stripping and better-quality frame materials. Overall, they can help reduce energy expenses down the line.
We at Renewal by Andersen® of Orange County love to talk homes and windows! As your experts in window replacement in Orange County CA and surrounding areas, we know exactly the kind of windows that get your home noticed.
We are professional installers of high-quality ENERGY STAR–qualified replacement windows. The frames are made of Fibrex®, a durable and low-maintenance composite material that doesn’t rot, chip, or corrode. We combine it with High-Performance™ Low E-4® glass, which uses multiple low-emissivity coatings that keep out unwanted heat as well as harmful UV rays. Together, they make for energy-efficient windows that help cut down up to 25% of your power bill.
Looking to impress buyers? Give us a call at (888) 266-7127to learn how our window installation services can help improve the value of your home.