Traditional looks in an enlightened design
You can maximize the appearance of your home and your access to the outdoors with our classic Frenchwood® gliding patio door. This elegant door − ideal for a more traditionally styled environment − features stainable oak, maple, pine, or prefinished white interior.
- Wide 4 5/8“ vertical stiles and top rail plus a 10“ bottom rail give this door traditional French door styling with the space−saving design of a gliding patio door
- Features High−Performance™ Low−E4™ glass with proven energy savings technology and an innovative titanium dioxide coating that reduces dirt build−up and water spots
- Patented full−length weatherstrip/interlock system
- Exterior patio door frame is covered with a rigid no maintenance covering that maintains an attractive appearance while virtually eliminating maintenance
- Exterior wood panel is protected with a long−lasting urethane base finish
- A rigid anodized aluminum threshold provides positive drainage to the exterior without trapping water or dirt and debris
- Panels glide smoothly and easily on dual ball bearing rollers with self−contained leveling adjustors
- Gliding fiberglass insect screens are standard.
Grilles are available in GBG, interior wood and FDL types in a variety of standard and custom patterns.
Colors available are white, canvas, sandtone, terratone, cocoa bean, dark bronze, black, dove gray, forest green, red rock and prairie grass.
Doors come in both standard and custom sizes.
- Two panel doors are available from 5’ to 8’ wide and 6’6” to 8’ tall.
- Three panel doors are available from 9’ to 12’ wide and 6’6” to 8’ tall.
- Four panel doors are available from 10’ to 16’ wide and 6’6” to 8’ tall.