The Andersen® Corporation has always been committed to environmental preservation. Their dedication and sustainable solutions have earned them the Environmental Initiative’s Member of the Month award for July.
The Environmental Initiative is a non-profit organization that aims to develop collaborative solutions to environmental problems. As an active member for nearly two decades, Andersen has developed the following solutions for a greener environment:
- New corporate sustainability goals that commit to solid waste reduction as well as energy and water use
- Employee, supplier, and customer engagement regarding best practices and benchmark operations to increase efficiency and reduce environmental impacts
- Composting program at different corporate administrative offices
- Durable and energy-efficient doors and replacement windows in Orange County, CA
As part of the Andersen Corporation, Renewal by Andersen of Orange County proudly carry this environmental recognition through our products and services. We offer five solutions to different environmental challenges that we face today:
- Renewing existing housing – According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, the average home uses significantly more energy and is responsible for more carbon emissions. Through our energy-efficient doors and windows, we improve property value, neighborhood livability, and house longevity.
- Indoor air quality – Renewal by Andersen is the only company to receive Scientific Certification Systems Indoor Advantage Gold™ certification, the strictest indoor air emission standard in the US. Our products ensure a healthy environment by reducing harmful toxins.
- Smart use of materials – For door and window frames, we use our patented Fibrex® material. It has the strength and insulating properties of wood while having the low maintenance features of vinyl. This composite material is environment friendly because it is made of reclaimed wood fiber. As for the glass, our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass is 45% more efficient in winter and 56% more efficient in summer.
- Smart use of energy – When you get your new double hung windows in Orange County, CA from us, you can save up to 25% on your electric bills.
- Long product life cycles – All Renewal by Andersen of Orange County products are built to last. You can be sure your new windows and doors will withstand any weather condition and stay beautiful over the years. We back our products with one of the strongest warranties in the industry.
Join the green initiative by replacing your inefficient doors and windows today. At Renewal by Andersen of Orange County, you’ll get more savings and improve your home’s energy efficiency, beauty, and protection against elements.
To schedule a free in-home consultation, call us at (888) 266-7127 or fill out our contact form.