Windows are great additions to a home. They provide natural light and ventilation to any room. There are also different designs available that will complement any architectural style. However, sometimes even the most high-quality windows can fail because of improper installation.
Overall window performance depends on both materials and installation. When properly installed, windows help lessen heating and cooling costs. Along with high-quality materials, professional window fitting also makes sure that your windows last a long time.
The installation process depends on the type of window. According to the International Residential Code, windows and doors in Orange County, CA, should be installed following manufacturer instructions to ensure superior performance.
Getting It Right the First Time
At Renewal by Andersen® of Orange County, we make sure that windows perform their function well. We have a start-to-finish process that sets us apart from the industry. Our installation process makes sure that windows meet all performance factors once installed. Here’s how we ensure maximum window performance:
- We measure your window opening before the installation process to ensure a tight fit. A tight-fitting window avoids air leaks that lead to higher energy consumption.
- We fill in gaps with insulating foam and cover it with stylish trim with the design of your choice. This ensures that there is no air leakage.
- Our team is highly trained in installing Orange County windows and doors. Each home requires specific windows, and we’ll make sure you get the right one for yours.
- When we bring your replacement windows, we put the safety of your windows first. A damaged frame or glass will not protect your home from elements, so we make sure to bring the windows in their best condition.
- With our limited warranties, you can be sure that your windows will perform well and that you can make the most out of your window investment.
Renewal by Andersen of Orange County can help you get a more comfortable and energy-efficient home. Our windows are made with High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass for maximum energy savings and durable Fibrex® frames for ultimate protection. Because of our professional installation, your windows will have no problem withstanding the elements.
Schedule a free consultation today by calling us at (888) 266-7127. You can also fill out our contact form to get a quote.