Renewal by Andersen of Orange County, HERO Registered Contractor
Renewal by Andersen® of Orange County is a participant in California’s leading innovative home improvement financing program. The HERO Program offers an attractive alternative to traditional home improvement or home equity loans for projects that improve your home’s energy efficiency.
As a HERO Registered Contractor, Renewal by Andersen of Orange County can help you determine your eligibility for this borrowing option, which offers many benefits to eligible homeowners:
- The HERO Program requires no money down, and finances 100% of eligible product costs
- Terms can range from 5 to 20 years, with a competitive fixed interest rate
- The HERO Program is not based on credit scores, but on your payment history and the equity you have in your home
- The interest you pay may be tax deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
- Payments are made through your property tax bill
- The HERO Program payments may be transferable to the new owner if you sell your home
The good news is that each of the Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and Andersen replacement doors we install qualify under the HERO Program energy efficiency guidelines. That means installing our replacement windows and door may actually help reduce your monthly energy bills, while keeping your home and family more comfortable in all temperature conditions.
Applying for a HERO loan is simple and easy!
You can apply for the HERO Program in just a few minutes, with no money down and convenient payment through your local property tax bill.
Door and window replacement on your Orange County home not only results in an appealing new look, it can also help reduce energy bills. And with the HERO loan program new windows and doors are more accessible and affordable than ever!
Call today for a FREE estimate on new doors and windows in Orange County
Call Renewal by Andersen of Los Angeles at (310) 734-5554 for more information or to schedule a no cost, no obligation home demonstration and estimate.